Our newest maxi bias skirt falls into a fluted hem, has an elasticated waistband so it's easy to put on and is the perfect longer length. Wear yours year-round, either with a chunky knit and boots in winter, or something lighter like a silk cami and slides in summer.
So, what will it be - trainers, slides, boots or heels?
Style Code: BT100722.MC
- Colour: Macadamia
- Sand-washed silk satin
- Loose fitting bias cut so when it falls loosely down the leg it still moves in all the right places
- Long maxi length with fluted hem
- Finished with elasticated waist for comfort
- Fits true to size
- Note: this is a new shape and different to the previous 90s bias cut skirt - its longer and more full at the bottom
- Fits larger in the thighs than most bias cut skirts so doesn’t cling. For a more fitted look go down a size
- Extra Small = 6 - 8 AUS
- Small = 8 - 10 AUS
- Medium = 12-14 AUS
- Large = 14-16 AUS
- Extra Large = 16+ AUS
- For additional help with sizes email firstname.lastname@example.org
what real women are saying ...