Why do we call this shirt perfect? It’s the basic wardrobe staple for the confident and comfortable woman.
We like to leave the optional necktie hanging free for the nonchalant glam rock look. This shirt is the ultimate in versatility - wear it loosely buttoned sans the tie with sleeves rolled up for a casual look or completely buttoned and tied - Madame Secretary style.
Either way, the drape of the fabric implies a woman who knows what she wants. Loving it with denim.
Looks beautiful under a blazer too.
Style Code BT10031.HGO
- Our hydrangea print includes the native Australian eucalypt because we love who we are.
- 100% crepe de chine silk
- Finished with the finest detail including french seams and concealed mother of pearl buttons
- The hem is curved with extra length at the back for a flattering shape
- Cuffs are elongated and sit just above the knuckles to accentuate a refined look
- We have added an external back box pleat for optimal movability and style
- Can be worn with or without the neck tie - wear it your way
- Fits true to size
- Slim fitting across the shoulders and bust - falls loosely over the body in an A line shape.
- Slim Arm
- For a more fitted look go down a size but check measurements to ensure fit will be ok
- View product measurements and size chart here
- For additional help with sizes email email@example.com