Bias cut skirts are having a real moment - especially those made with silk satin. Our 90s slip skirt falls to a sleek column like silhouette, with an easy elasticated waist. Wear yours year round, either with a chunky knit and boots in winter, or something lighter like a silk cami and slides in summer.
Also looks great power pairing with our matching relaxed t.
So, what will it be - trainers or heels?
Style Code BT10072.CSS
- a beautiful print inspired by the sky at Lake Como
- 100% silk satin
- Bias cut so when it falls loosely down the leg it still moves in all the right places.
- Fits true to size - if you are between sizes take the smaller size for a more shape.
- elasticated waist makes this skirt super easy to fit
- Designed to sit on the waist
- sits long - models are 175cm tall - some women under 160cm have shortened the skirt to get the same look
- View product measurements and size chart here
- For additional help with sizes email email@example.com
what real women are saying ...