Why do we call this shirt perfect? It’s the basic wardrobe staple for the confident and comfortable woman.
We like to leave the optional necktie hanging free for the nonchalant glam rock look. This shirt is the ultimate in versatility - wear it loosely buttoned sans the tie with sleeves rolled up for a casual look or completely buttoned and tied - Madame Secretary style.
Either way, the drape of the fabric implies a woman who knows what she wants. Loving it with denim.
Our pumice is a wardrobe must have. Looks beautiful under a blazer too.
Style Code BT10031.PM
- 100% crepe de chine silk
- We are often asked if this is sheer - it is light and delicate but we use a slightly heavier 16mm silk crepe and is fine with a smooth nude coloured bra.
- Finished with the finest detail including french seams and concealed mother of pearl buttons
- The hem is curved with extra length at the back for a flattering shape
- Cuffs are elongated and sit just above the knuckles to accentuate a refined look
- We have added an external back box pleat for optimal movability and style
- Can be worn with or without the neck tie - wear it your way
what real women are saying ...