- Colour: Black
- 30% organic cashmere blended with 70% Australian merino wool
- Cocoon silhouette that is extremely flattering from the back
- Exaggerated sleeve that functionally works well in Winter but also looks on point.
- Single created style with 3 front buttons and oversized front external front pockets
- Double faced and unlined for comfort and ease
- Hand finished
- Our Cashmere coats have a smooth texture and feel soft against the skin. The drape slightly softer on the body than its alpaca equivalent and equally warm.
- Designed to be worn oversized and fits true to size
- if you prefer a more fitted look go down a size
- View product measurements and size chart here
- For additional help with sizes email firstname.lastname@example.org
dry clean only never iron as the heat from an iron will damage the fabric. A very light contactless steam is ok
Brushing- Gently brush the coat - make sure it does not have any particles of dust, foreign fibres, or dirt attached to it.
Hanging- Hang the coat before starting the process of steaming. Upright steamers typically have a hanging pole attached. If using a hand held steamer, hang your coat on a stable hanger, dummy or shower rod.
Steaming- Start steaming the coat by running the steamer in downward strokes along with the fibres’ grain direction. Gently steam from the top of coat with one long stroke at a time - the longer the steam stroke the better. Repeat this procedure by sliding the steamer towards the mid and the bottom of the coat. No need to press hard the dream will gently remove the creases.
IMPORTANT - Do not steam by rubbing the fabric. Steaming in different directions against the fibres’ natural grain direction will damage the fabric permanently.
Drying- After the steaming procedure, the coat will become damp. It may also have some small water spots and droplets- this is completely normal. Let the coat sit dry for 10-20 minutes before wearing it or hanging it in your closet.