As soon as you put this ultra flattering dress on you feel like dancing - old school style. A lightly rouched panel construction with a high low hem, this midi-length piece looks great on its own or under an oversized cardigan or coat. Although its designed to be worn with trainers throughout the day we love wearing it to low-key evening dinner dates and formal events with glossy ankle boots to toughen things up.
Style Code BT10051.K
- Our newest print - the Kalani print symbolises a strong connection between several cultures.
- washed black with a beautiful soft brown, nude pink and apricot through it
- 100% silk twill
- Finished with the finest detail including french seams
- Deep V neckline
- Wear it loosely or tie the side strings for a more waisted look
- 3/4 bell sleeve
- Fits true to size
- Slim fitting across the shoulders - falls loosely over the body in an A line shape.
- designed for a loose fit however considered tailoring and side panelling make this dress extremely flattering on most shapes
- If you are between sizes definitely go up to the bigger size. Silk Twill doesn't have the same movement in it and we have found that some inbetween customers are more comfortable going up in the twill version of this dress. The dress is so flattering and contoured that both sizes often look the same.
- View product measurements and size chart here
- Extra Small = AUS 6 to AUS 8
- Small = AUS 8 to AUS 10
- Medium = AUS 10 to AUS 12
- Large = AUS 12 to AUS 14
- Extra Large = AUS 14 to AUS 16
- Anissa is 175cm tall, a size AUS 8 and wears a small
- Sophia is 174cm tall, a size AUS 14 and wears an extra large
- For additional help with sizes email firstname.lastname@example.org
what real women are saying ...